- M.S. in Physician Assistant Studies, Bryant University, Rhode Island
- B.S. in Athletic Training, Keene State College, NH
- PA Student Rotations – Orthopedic Surgery, Plastic Surgery, General Surgery, Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, Emergency Medicine, Pediatrics, Women’s Health, Psychiatry, ENT, and Dermatology.
- Athletic Trainer - Baystate Medical Practices, Amherst College, Bryant University, University of Virginia.
Certification and Licensure
- NCCPA Certified PA
- ACLS/BLS Certified
- PA-C License under the Board of Medical Examiners of Nevada
- Nevada State Board of Pharmacy Prescribing License
- Nevada State Board of Pharmacy Controlled Substance License
- DEA Controlled Substance Registration
- Proficient in the administration of injections, suturing, incision and drainage, administration of local anesthesia, wound care, and basic splinting/casting techniques