- Orthopedic joint and trigger point injections under ultrasound/fluoroscopic guidance.
- Surgical expertise in sports medicine procedures and knee/hip arthroplasty.
- Expertise in wound closure and wound care.
- Splinting/casting, fitting for orthopedic DME
- Expertise in fracture reduction.
- High school physical examinations
- Sensory nerve cryoanalgesia with ultrasound guidance utilizing Iovera handpiece with 309 needles.
CERTIFICATIONS AND LICENSURE
NCCPA certified PA: 11/12, Exp 12/2028
Nevada State Board of Medical Examiners PA License: Exp 06/2023
Nevada State Board of Osteopathic Medicine License: Exp 12/2022
Nevada State Board of
Pharmacy License: Exp 10/2022
DEA License: Exp 03/2025
BOC, ATC: 08/2009-EXPIRED
Touro University Nevada, Henderson, NV — PA Program Preceptor
October 2013 – PRESENT
Orthopedic PA preceptor for clinical and operating room settings
Advanced Orthopedics and Sports Medicine, Las Vegas, NV— PA-C Orthopedic Surgery
December 2012 – PRESENT
General orthopedics, sports medicine, fracture care, ultrasound and fluoroscopic guided joint injections
Touro University Nevada, Las Vegas, NV — Master of Physician Assistant Studies
July 2010 – November 2012
Chapman University, Orange, CA — B.S. Athletic Training
August 2005 – May 2009
MEMBERSHIPS AND AWARDS
NCCPA member: 2010-present
AAPA member: 2010-present
NATA member: 2009-2011
Presidential Scholarship and Athletic Training scholarship: 2005-2009
Provost’s List and Chancellor’s List: 2005 -2009
Chi Alpha Sigma California Epsilon Chapter at Chapman University: 2008- present
Centennial High School Valedictorian: 2005